The world’s largest dedicated expo of sustainable agriculture innovations is heading to Europe
First launched in 2014 in the City of Abu Dhabi, the Global Forum for Innovations in Agriculture (GFIA) is the world’s largest showcase of sustainable agriculture innovations and the most influential series of events for those using new technology to improve productivity, remain competitive, protect the environment and mitigate climate change.
With established exhibitions and conferences now in the Middle East and Africa, we are delighted to announce that GFIA Europe will take place in the Netherlands from 9-10 May 2017.
A snapshot of what to expect at GFIA Europe:
- Over 200 exhibitors from around the world
- 50 innovators have 7 minutes to show how their solutions can increase food production
- Special focus on emerging markets will bring in top-level farmers, growers, resellers and distributors from emerging markets
- The Startup Pavilion features early stage agtech companies
- The Demo Zone is where exhibitors give live demos of their latest products
- Livestock Area in the exhibition displays award-winning livestock and feed
- Conference featuring renowned thought leaders in the field of sustainable agriculture
- 30+ Roundtable Discussions tackling business-critical topics in small groups
- Science and Research Zone gives a platform to agricultural R&D institutions
- A wide range of side events run by GFIA’s partners
- Technical Tours to see innovation in action in the Netherlands
Are you currently working in agriculture? Are you involved in an innovation or project that can contribute towards food security? Discover how you can participate in GFIA Europe in 2017: showcase your solution; meet and network with public and private sector buyers, investors and potential partners right across the value chain.
– See more at: www.GFIAEurope.com