First international edition of show opens on Thursday with six celebrity chefs
Dubai, UAE, 14 December 2015: The festive seasons is upon us and what better way to celebrate than with a visit to the first international edition of the BBC Good Food Show later this week?
Three days action packed with live cooking demonstrations, retail therapy, indulging in the finest festive treats and mingling with household celebrity chefs will satisfy everyone’s taste buds and leave each visitor full to the brim but hungry for more.
Running from 17-19 December at the Dubai World Trade Centre, alongside the Dubai Winter Fest, the event’s star attraction is the Supertheatre where James Martin, Paul Hollywood, Andy Bates, Silvena Rowe, Ed Baines and Atul Kochhar are set to wow the crowds.
With an additional Interview Stage hosted by Lotte Duncan and Book Signing sessions with all the chefs, visitors will have more than a chance to chat to their favourite chefs and find out some top kitchen secrets.
If that is not enough to satisfy the culinary appetite then the selection of stalls featuring the very best in seasonal and regional products will be sure to grab attention with a huge array of tasty treats and festive gifts for family and loved ones. Brands at the show will offer everything from authentic Italian products to dairy, gluten and soy free chocolate to sweet treats from the Middle East’s largest candy store ensuring there’s a product to satisfy each visitor’s individual taste.
Once the shopping is complete, a well-earned break is in order and the Tea Salon with its selection of high tea and the finest desserts, provided by Gossip Café, is the perfect place to sit back and relax after a busy day taking in all the show has to offer.
Super tickets are now available, with 30% off when purchased in advance, which includes a day pass entry to the event and a guaranteed seat to watch the celebrity chefs perform their magic at the Supertheatre.
VIP Gold tickets are also available (AED245 in advance, AED350 on the door) which includes VIP seating in the first five rows of the Supertheatre, access to the VIP lounge, a glass of bubbly or a pot of tea and valet parking.
Supertheatre, Interviews and Book Signings Schedule
- Supertheatre: Friday 13.45-14.30 and 17.30-18.15, Saturday 13.45-14.30 and & 20.00-20.45
- Interview Stage: Friday 15.45-16.00, Saturday 16.00-16.15
- Book Signing: Friday 12.45-13.15, Saturday 16.15-16.45, 19.45-20.00
- Supertheatre: Thursday 12.30-13.15 & 18.45-19.30, Friday 11.15-12.00
- Interview stage: Thursday 14.45-15.00
- Book signing: Thursday 15.00-15.30, 17.30-18.00
- Supertheatre: Thursday, Friday and Saturday 15.00-15.45
- Interview stage: Thursday 17.00-17.15, Friday 12.15-12.30, Saturday 17.15-17.30
- Supertheatre: Thursday 13.45-14.30, Friday & Saturday 12.30-13.15
- Interview stage: Thursday 15.45-16.00, Friday 14.30-14.45, Saturday 14.45-15.00
- Book signing: Thursday 16.00-16.30, Friday 16.30-17.00, Saturday 15.00-15.30
- Supertheatre: Thursday 17.30-18.15, Friday 18.45-19.30
- Interview stage: Thursday 19.45-20.00, Friday 17.15-17.30
- Book signing: Thursday 20.00-20.30, Friday 17.30-18.00
- Supertheatre: Thursday, Friday & Saturday 16.15 -17.00
- Interview stage: Thursday 18.15-18.30, Saturday 18.00-18.15
- Book signing: Thursday 18.45-19.15, Friday 14.45-15.15, Saturday 18.15-18.45
The BBC Food Show Dubai is supported by BBC Good Food Middle East magazine, Lime & Tonic, Zomato, Dubai Week Online, FoodEMag, Maggi, co-sponsor of the Supertheatre, FoodOnClick, sponsor of the Interview Stage and Starbucks sponsor for the Media Lounge. For more information about the event and ticket prices, visit www.bbcgoodfoodshowdubai.com.
Caption: BBC Good Food Show Dubai opens on Thursday at DWTC with a host of exciting features and celebrity chefs ready to satisfy every taste bud.