Emirati Careers is the only Arabic language careers publication in the UAE. It provides UAE Nationals with convenient access to the most relevant information regarding career opportunities, and is the most direct form of communication between employers and candidates ensuring that UAE Nationals are fully aware of their career opportunities.
Each issue of Emirati Careers includes:
- Sector focuses
- News and analysis of sectors
- Sucess stories of Nationals working in various sectors
- Career opportunities
- Training developments
- Recuitment initiatives
120,000 copies of each issue of Emirati Careers is distributed to all schools, colleges, universities and other vocational institutions, direct to the homes of UAE Nationals throughout Al Ain, Abu Dhbi, and the Western Region, as well as every government and private organisation in the Emirate.
- All adult Emirati job seekers, students and their parents in Al Ain, Abu Dhabi and the Western Region
- All high school students seeking to choose which college or university they attend
- All adult Emiratis already in employment but seeking new challenges and career direction
- Promote organisation to Emirati job seekers
- Promote training and development programs
- Promote career opportunities
- Promote Emiratisation initiatives